Are you a food lover? Do you want to show your recipes out in the world? Start a food blog then.
All you need is your knowledge of food recipes and a food blog WordPress theme that will help you make your blog amazing to the viewers.
These themes are chosen carefully for you that are designed especially for food bloggers.
Here are all the food blog WordPress themes we will be talking about today
Boiler is created for food bloggers. If you are a food blogger then this is the best theme for you to show off your cooking skills in a modern and clean layout.
This theme was built from the data of so many food bloggers such as their likes, dislikes in a theme. So you can say this is a complete theme.
Why would you choose Boiler
- Boiler is made to gain SEO ranking.
- It will help you to rank on Google’s rich snippet.
- The theme has a responsive design.
- It provides membership features, recipe submitting options for the fans.
- It also provides feature for recipe slider and sticky recipe slider.
- This theme includes 700 + fonts.
- It provides so many blog layout like classic Masonry and list layout
Cookbook is a magazine-type food blogger WordPress theme. This theme provides options to make a website like food news or a magazine. It is specially designed for foodies, food bloggers, review sites, etc.
Why would you choose Cookbook
- The CookBook is fully responsive so it looks amazing any devices.
- Cookbook has so many different designs for different needs.
- It also has so many demos that can be imported with only one click.
- It has over 700 with fonts and different color schemes.
- It comes with over 40 header builder and tons of page builder.
- It is completely WPML so you can translate your blog post on any language easily
Kale is a wonderfully designed and modern WordPress food blog theme. Kale oil assist you to make a lifestyle blog, food blog, etc.
This team is really easy to install and set up. It provides unique features or you can say slider to show your important content.
Why would you choose Kale
- This theme comes in building the recipe index.
- It has a front-page banner and slider that will let you show your best recipe.
- It has built-in a structure data submission option that will let you recipe be on the featured snippet of Google.
- It comes with multiple blog feed display.
- Built-in social media sharing options.
- Instagram is the supermarket of foodies. So your recipe should be posted on Instagram on a daily basis. This theme is integrated with Instagram. So you can post your recipes on Instagram from your blog.
Pico is a modern and clean WordPress theme that is designed to make a food blog, health blog, lifestyle blog, etc. Not only that this theme is suitable for a food blog but also for any other niches.
Why would you choose Pico
- Pico has two different layouts. One is horizontal and another one is vertical.
- It provides WooCommerce support.
- It provides options to change the style and color of your theme.
- Fully responsive design that will look great on any device.
- Standard image gallery post recipe for formats.
- It comes with a number of Google fonts and tons of shortcodes
Superfood is one of the best fits for your food blog business. Superfood is a clean, modern, and elegant-looking WordPress theme that will make your impression on foodies very well.
Superfood has so many built-in homepage layouts that will make your site look stunning. Creating an online food shop is super easy now with Superfood.
Why would you choose Superfood
- Superfood is easy to install and set up without any coding knowledge required.
- It comes with 10 plus homepage layouts.
- This theme is responsive and works on any device.
- It comes with all the modern social media widgets.
- It provides stunning inner page templates.
- Any area of the blog can be customized easily.
Talisa is a modern WordPress theme for food recipes. This theme is easy to customize and easy to use.
This theme is made with user-friendliness in mind. Users can select their favorite recipe and save it on the front end of the theme. Also, they can post a recipe for your blog.
Why would you choose Talisa
- This theme provides good user engagement on your site. Users can bookmark/post a recipe or rate your recipe.
- The theme is easy to use as it provides video documentation as well as written help.
- It is retina ready and responsive so it works great on any devices.
- It comes with different demo content which is easy to import.
- It provides numerous color schemes.
- This theme is translation ready so you can post your recipe on different languages.
Cuisine is a really stunning and wonderfully designed theme for recipe creators and food bloggers. It provides a custom recipe plugin.
It comes with lots of different header styles, colors scheme, and page variations. This theme allows you to customize your theme as you want.
Why would you choose Cuisine
- This theme comes with a custom recipe plug-in that allows you to show all the ingredient list needed in a recipe separately.
- Display recipes cards in different places of your blog by using a custom shortcode.
- You can customize the header style that suits you best.
- You can build and customize multiple pages as you want.
- It is responsive and works great on tablets, laptops, and mobile devices.
- This theme is easy to customize and comes with lots of color schemes.
Especio is a modern and elegant WordPress theme that uses Gutenberg page builder. This theme is wonderfully designed for viral blogs, niche blogs, post blogs.
Also, it is suitable for businesses, professionals, writers, cryptocurrency, world news, etc.
Why would you choose Especio
- Especio is an awesome user-friendly and comfortable WordPress theme.
- It uses modern design easy installation system, a powerful framework, and professional support.
- This theme comes with pre-built pages, so there are lots of options for you to make a special design page for your blog easily.
- You can install from lots of demos with the help of one-click demo importer.
- It is 100% responsive and optimized with mobile devices.
- This theme is retina ready and uses the revolution slider and swiper.
Goodfood is an awesome, cool, and modern design WordPress food blog theme. Goodfood WordPress theme is a perfect fit for making a food magazine or a food blog.
This theme lets you post extraordinary recipe posting on your blog that will look amazing. This theme provides wide functionality that will help to make your recipes look yummy!
Why would you choose Goodfood
- You can make custom posts for your recipes that will make a recipe post looks nice.
- This theme is fully integrated with WooCommerce.
- It provides a schedule for different workshops using event calendars.
- It comes with three different blog layouts.
- Good food provides premium support via personal tickets.
- This theme is SEO optimized and fully responsive so works with any devices.
I Hope, you liked our choices of best food blog WordPress themes. These themes are all specially made for food bloggers. Pick one and have a go.