Are you a WordPress beginner looking for the best WordPress WooCommerce theme? If yes, you have landed on the best WordPress WooCommerce theme listing page. In this article, I will share the most trending & best selling themes of all time for any online store that can be built on.
The following WooCommerce theme comes with pre-built store templates, responsive design, SEO friendly, unlimited customization options, and perfect for any eCommerce website.
Table of Contents
- Top Trending WordPress WooCommerce Theme for Your Store
- 1. Halena – Minimal WooCommerce Theme
- 2. Puca – Responsive WooCommerce Theme
- 3. Shopkeeper – eCommerce WP Theme
- 4. BoxShop
- 5. Urna – All-in-one WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- 6. Kable – WooCommerce WordPress Theme
- 7. Aurum – Minimal WooCommerce Theme
- 8. Elessi – WooCommerce Theme
- 9. XStore – WordPress Theme
- 10. Basel – Responsive WordPress theme
Top Trending WordPress WooCommerce Theme for Your Store
The most common features we notice for eCommerce websites are showcasing products, selling directly from the online store, receiving payment, and delivery procedure. The themes listed below have all available options for an eCommerce store that needs to function properly.
Reveal 7 Secrets of High-Performance Website
Want your web site to display more quickly? Boost your website performance today and turn it into a profitable business.
1. Halena – Minimal WooCommerce Theme
Halena is a simple but modern eCommerce theme for WordPress. The theme comes with a very minimal design, which is rock-and-solid. If you are looking for a theme for a fashion store, this theme will be perfect for it.
I just said this theme rock-and-solid. If you want to give your customer a seamless shopping experience from product explores to placing an order, then this theme is for your store. It has AJAX to filter product every way a man can do it. This theme will give your brand a boost.
2. Puca – Responsive WooCommerce Theme
Puca is one of the best WordPress WooCommerce themes. Do you know more than 56% of internet users use their smartphone for browsing the web? If you want your store to look stunning on mobile devices and load faster, then Puca is an unbeatable choice.
This theme comes with a smart & flexible mobile menu, 250+ pre-built pages, one-click demo installation, and many more. It includes 14+ blog layouts and 10+ single product details page templates.
3. Shopkeeper – eCommerce WP Theme
In a previous article, we mentioned the Shopkeeper eCommerce theme because of its great features and one of the best themes in the trending list. If you still not aware of this theme, I want to say you can buy this theme without any hesitation.
This theme comes with 4+ single product templates, zooming, and lightbox for quick product view, modern blog layout. If you want to build an online store and have a goal to continue for long, I would tell Shopkeeper is a hassle-free choice.
If you are up to building a shop like a multi-vendor or big-brand or supermarket, BoxShop can be a choice to design the shop. BoxShop is a responsive WordPress WooCommerce theme that comes with mega-menu, page builder, awesome slider, and so on.
This theme has all essential elements a shop would need to promote any specific product. MailChimp integrated into the theme, which will speed up your email marketing. Take a look at DEMO before running out.
5. Urna – All-in-one WooCommerce WordPress Theme
Urna is one of the trending WooCommerce themes for the ultimate store. This theme is new and comes with stunning looking homepages. If you don’t want to hire a WordPress developer for setting up a nice HOMEPAGE for your store, then this theme is for you.
The theme has 23+ HOMEPAGE layouts, eight shop layouts, 9 product layouts, 16+ product styles. As well as Urna is compatible with all browsers and has a blazing loading speed score. Hit the VIEW THE DEMO button above to take a look at the demo.
6. Kable – WooCommerce WordPress Theme
We are trying to list trending and WooCommerce themes for the Ultimate store. If we look at Kable, we will understand this theme has the honest capability to be a perfect WooCommerce theme for the multi-vendor store. Using this theme, we can build furniture, fashion, and electronics store.
Kable comes with drag and drop-down page builder, 6+ header styles, built-in SEO optimization option, translation ready, and many more. We can also use this theme for making a marketplace website.
7. Aurum – Minimal WooCommerce Theme
Aurum is a minimalist designed WooCommerce WordPress theme. If you want your store to look very simple and authentic, this theme will give that look. It comes with four demos for fashion, jewelry, tech & book store.
This theme has four header styles, page builder, unlimited color choices, multi-language compatible, responsive, advanced custom field ready.
8. Elessi – WooCommerce Theme
Elessi is one of my favorite WooCommerce themes on this trending list. If you ask why it is your favorite, I’ll tell you because of its transition. This theme has a smooth page loading transition; no one will bore during loading. Elessi is very easy to install and has a one-click demo installation feature.
If you want, you can build a new header and footer with its awesome builder. This theme RTL ready, totally responsive, unique design, and has much more. Click on the button above to learn more.
9. XStore – WordPress Theme
I would recommend anyone XStore theme from this list. XStore one of the best WordPress themes for online stores. What type of store do you want to build using the XStore theme? A fashion store, organic food store, baby shop store, car wash store, delivery store, spa, business, games. Umm.
This theme is a full package of designs. You’ll get all together. It has a compelling admin panel, tons of options to customize at your choice, and much more.
10. Basel – Responsive WordPress theme
Basel is the last one on this list. This theme has 40+ demos on different niche. So you won’t need to make a new look based on your store category. With a one-click demo installation, you import any design fit to your shop category.
This theme comes with nine different header layouts, social login, color swatches, 360-degree view, and much more. Sticky navbar, custom Google maps, testimonial slider, are its built-in options.
All of the WordPress WooCommerce themes listed above are hand-picked by our editor. You must see demo and pages before making any action like purchase. Leave your valuable comment and let us know which you like most.
you will love the following articles:
- 11 Best WordPress Conference Themes for 2020
- 11 Best WordPress Directory Themes for 2020
- 11 Best WordPress Podcast Themes for 2020
- 11 Best WordPress Booking Themes for 2020
- 11 Best WordPress Business Themes for 2020
- 11 Best WordPress Hotel Themes for 2020
- 11 Best WordPress Music Themes for 2020
- 10 Best WordPress LMS Themes for Online School
- 10 Best WordPress Education Themes for Education Portal
- 10 Best WordPress Photography Themes for Expert Portfolio
- 10 Best WordPress Bootstrap Themes for Stunning Look
- 10 Best WordPress Blog Themes for Passionate Blogger
- 11 Best WordPress Multipurpose Themes for 2020
- 10 Best WordPress Restaurant Themes for Good Gilt Restaurant Website
- 11 Best Medical WordPress Themes
- 7 Chic Feminine WordPress Themes for Entrepreneur
- 10 Best Corporate WordPress Themes for Any Business
- 10 Best Community WordPress Themes for Membership Website
- 10 Dazzling Bride WordPress Theme for Wedding Planning Website
- 7 Best WordPress Security Plugins – Defend Firewall
- 10 Best WordPress eCommerce Theme for WooCommerce
- 10 Best Responsive WordPress Themes for Beginner
- 10 Best WordPress Real Estate Theme for Real Agent
- 10 Best WordPress Slider Plugins With Demo 2018
- 10 Best WordPress Event Calendar Plugins
- Best Free Drag and Drop WordPress Forms Builder
- Best Genesis Child Themes for Digital Entrepreneur