Table of Contents
Let’s first install the plugin:
Learn To Develop Your Own Website
We have create a blog series called RainaStudio 101. In this series you'll learn to develop a website as well as creating custom features in WordPress.
You can also read: How to Install WordPress Plugin
- Log in to your WordPress Dashboard
- Go to Plugins → Add new
- Search for plugin “Header and Footer Scripts”.
- Click on “Install Now” and activate the plugin.
- Upload it to your cPanel main Theme in this folder: wp-content / themes / your-theme / js /
Second Step: Add Source/File to Plugin Setting
Go to Settings → Header and Footer Scripts. Now, you have two options for loading the source code:
- Header Script (it will embed between <head></head> tag)
- Footer script (it will embed between <footer></footer> tag)
For example, using this syntax, use a location that matches your needs:
Otherwise, you can add your code directly to WordPress without needing a custom name.js file
You may also like our blog series RainaStudio 101:
- Custom Post Types to Genesis WordPress Theme Framework
- How to Setup Localhost for Custom Website Development in PC
- Custom Front Page Template Design for Blog Website in Genesis
The way we have discussed here on this article has real benefits which are easy to achieve and will save your time rather than other ways. If you found this article helpful raise your hand and leave your feedback in the comment section.